"How hot chilli could help you live longer," the Daily Mail reports. A US study found that people who reported eating red hot chilli peppers had around a 13% reduced risk of premature death compared to those who avoided them…
- Urine test could reveal if your diet is a threat to your health
- Yoga 'may improve lower back pain'
- A pattern of brain activity may link stress to heart attacks
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (11)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (13)
- Miscellaneous (11)
- Outdoor pursuits (2)
- Pets (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.