"Heading a football can significantly affect a player's brain function and memory for 24 hours, a study has found," BBC News reports. The news is based on a small experimental study involving 19 amateur footballers. The players were asked…
- Sweetened drinks, including diet drinks, may raise diabetes risk
- 'Statins in a tube': Could a new toothpaste prevent heart disease?
- Anti-inflammatory arthritis drugs may help with depression
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (4)
- Clothing (3)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (10)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (18)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Office equipment (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.