- Gene editing technique could prevent inherited diseases
- Air pollution linked to silent strokes
- New asthma treatment within five years, researchers hope
- A magnet for mosquitoes? Blame your genes
- St George's Day
Buy & Sell
Saplings Maria wooden folding cot Easy to fold down for storage and saving space when not in use. In very good condition, very little used. Spring mattress included. Natural colour, drop side cot.
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (10)
- Clothing (4)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (23)
- Gardening and Outdoors (6)
- Household and DIY (20)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Office equipment (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (15)
- Pets (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 20:00 Devizes Town Band
Deaths - Joyce Goodship
GOODSHIP Joyce Elizabeth Of Westbury, passed away peacefully at home on 14th April 2015, aged 57
Birthdays - Matthew Sherman
Matthew Sherman Happy 16th Birthday on 1st April. With love Nan and Grandad, Mum, Phil and
Births - Cherry and Tony Pharo
IT'S A GIRL! Congratulations to Cherry and Tony on the birth of FREYA ELIZABETH PHARO born
Marriages - Caroline Louise & Stephen Laba Edwards
laba edwards Caroline Louise Stephen Mr & Mrs. Ted & Valerie Laba wish to announce the