"Goths are three times more likely to be depressed than other teenagers, with 37% admitting to self-harming," the Daily Mail reports. A new study looked at mental health outcomes in young people who said they identified with the goth sub-culture…
- leave house on time
- Starting secondary school
- How having 'senior moments' may be a good thing
- Low vitamin D levels linked to increased multiple sclerosis risk
- Ready for school checklists
- Is incense smoke more dangerous than tobacco smoke?
Buy & Sell
Double bed base with storage below ‘MAXIBOX 3D’ bed base, 135x190x35cm, brown leather-effect. Mattress (not incl.) lifts up easily with the help of hydraulics to access the storage space below. Used only 1 month. ...
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (13)
- Clothing (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (19)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (17)
- Miscellaneous (18)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Janet Lockhart
LOCKHART Janet Pauline (formerly Howe, nee Southall) Born 18th July 1945. Passed away peacefully
Birthdays - Matthew Sherman
Matthew Sherman Happy 16th Birthday on 1st April. With love Nan and Grandad, Mum, Phil and
Births - Cherry and Tony Pharo
IT'S A GIRL! Congratulations to Cherry and Tony on the birth of FREYA ELIZABETH PHARO born
Marriages - Caroline Louise & Stephen Laba Edwards
laba edwards Caroline Louise Stephen Mr & Mrs. Ted & Valerie Laba wish to announce the