Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS TIMES to 80360 or email us
You can make any picture you like using this method of sticking on scrunched tissue paper. Why not draw a fish and make it's scales using lines of scrunched tissue? Or make hearts and cover with red or pink tissue. Let your children come up with their own ideas and have lots of fun.
- Breast cancer exercise advice may change
- Obese 11-year-old girls 'get lower school grades'
- How to give cpr to a baby
- Low-level drinking in early pregnancy 'harms baby'
- Children's diets contain 'too much salt'
- Arts and crafts for mums
Spring is here, and we are starting to have warmer weather and longer days.
Buy & Sell
Moulded white back door Moulded white back door Permador 00734451 size 196cm x 83cm. bolts top &bottom lock & keys& door blind
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (25)
- Clothing (10)
- Furniture and furnishings (40)
- Gardening and Outdoors (10)
- Household and DIY (21)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Office equipment (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Pets (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Vera Revill
REVILL Vera Died peacefully on 26th February, aged 90. Loved and dearly missed by her family and
Births - Summer Lily CLARK
STARKE Martin and Kim (neé Nevill) Are pleased to announce the arrival of our beautiful grand
Marriages - Aimi & James BEAVAN and KELLAM
Aimi Beaven & James Kellam Congratulations on your Engagement, wonderful news! Lots of love
Birthdays - Sam BRYERS
BRYERS Sam was 16 on Monday 23rd December. Hope you had a good day Lots of love Mum, Mike &