Exclusive to the over 60's, this modern ONE bedroom RETIREMENT apartment is situated in a convenient town centre location in Wimborne with it's array of local amenities, Wimborne Minster Church, shops, and good bus links.
A modern one bedroom apartment situated in a convenient town centre location in Wimborne. With walking distance to the The Square and all it's local amenities and Wimborne Minster Church. Exclusive to the over 60's, it also offers a residents laundry room and a P/T House Manager. Residents parking available.
Main entrance door with security entry phone leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
Offers a lift and stairs to the second floor.
Apartment Entrance Hall
Door from the front entrance. Airing cupboard with shelving. Further storage cupboard with cloaks hanging area.
Living Room 12' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Electric fireplace. Wall mounted night storage heater. Television point. Wall mounted intercom entry phone.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.31m x 1.68m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted range of base units incorporating cupboards and drawers under work surface with further range of wall mounted units above. Inset stainless steel sink unit. Electric hob with cookerhood above and oven below. Space for tall standing fridge/freezer. Part tiling to walls. Wall mounted electric heater. Door to living room.
Bedroom 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with a glimpse of Wimborne Minster. Telephone point. Wall mounted night storage heater.
This modern suite comprises a panel enclosed bath with a wall mounted shower above. Low level wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Wall mounted electric shaver and light point. Part tiling to walls. Wall mounted electric heater.
This retirement apartment is conveniently situated in the heart of Wimborne Minster. With walking distance to The Square, there is an extensive range of local amenities for the residents to benefit from.
There is an arched entrance to the residents parking area.
Please be advised that the pictures of the church displayed on the internet are of Wimborne Minster and are for reference and display purposes only highlighting this picturesque church in the local area.
From our office on Victoria Road, proceed right towards the lights at Wimborne Road. Turn left on Wimborne Road and follow all the way down to the Canford Bottom round-a-bout. Take the 3rd exit continuing along Wimborne Road and follow this to the town centre. Once you've reached the Wimborne Square, walk into West Street and take the first turning on the right, just past the Kings Head Hotel, into Redcotts Lane. Kingsmead Court can be found a short distance along on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.