A delightful DOUBLE bedroom first floor apartment crammed full of character. CENTRAL TO Fordingbridge town centre and served by many local shops and other amenities. Ideal for FIRST TIME buyers, holiday home or INVESTMENT buyers. Call today to avoid disappointment.
A delightful one bedroom flat in the town centre of Fordingbridge. Fordingbridge is an historic market town with a population of about 6000 and is located on the banks of the river Avon, close to the New Forest and is approximately 6 miles from Ringwood and about 17.5 miles from the seaside resort of Bournemouth. Whether its is the secluded private entrance to this property or its feature bay window and layout this property is
crammed full of character. This is, in our opinion, a gorgeous home, ideal holiday home or buy to let investment. VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED TO APPRECIATE THIS TRUELY DELIGHTFUL PROPERTY.
Wooden single glazed front door leading to:
Lounge L-Shaped Room 11' 4" Max x 18' 11" + 7' 10" x 10' 10" (3.45m Max x 5.77m + 2.39m x 3.30m )
Triple aspect UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. skimmed ceiling, electric Dimplex heater, electric convector heater, built in cupboard housing the electric meter, solid wood parquet flooring and television point. Door to:
Kitchen 7' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.31m x 1.78m )
Range of fitted units providing cupboards and drawers under the counter, rolled edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks, extractor fan. Space for a automatic washing machine, space for an electric cooker, space for an under counter fridge. UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Smooth ceiling, telephone point. Access to the loft via a pull down ladder (boarded). Wall mounted electric heater. Door to:
En Suite Bathroom
UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, matching suite comprising of a low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with tiled surround. Built in cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Agents Note / Rental Valuation
Did you know we now do lettings?
This property has been valued at £650pcm. If you would like more information please contact our Lettings Manager Richard Chubb for further information. on 01425 472311.
From our office on Christchurch Road, Ringwood proceed along Southampton Road at the end of the round turn left and follow the signposts for the A338 Salisbury Road. Follow this for about 5.49 miles bear left following the signs for Fordingbridge and at the T Junction turn left into Bridge Street. At the roundabout take the first exit onto the High Street and Roman Quay is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.