A well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow with a converted loft offering a further hobby room, refitted kitchen and bathroom suite, utility room, separate wc, lounge, spacious front and rear gardens, driveway for several vehicles, garage and work shop.
A well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow with a converted loft offering a further hobby room, refitted kitchen and bathroom suite, utility room, separate wc, lounge, 3 bedrooms, spacious front and rear gardens, driveway for several vehicles, garage and work shop. Viewing highly recommended. Energy performance rating E.
Double glazed door to entrance hall, radiator x2, storage cupboard, door to;
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.38m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, fire place, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 11" max x 9' 10" ( 4.85m max x 3.00m )
Re-fitted kitchen, comprising range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, space for fridge, washing machine, slim line dish washer, integrated oven with hob and extractor hood, floor mounted gas boiler, breakfast bar area, partly tiled walls, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, double glazed door leading to;
Utility Room 10' 3" x 5' 2" ( 3.12m x 1.57m )
Base units, plumbing for appliances, double glazed door leading to front garden and double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.70m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window x2 to side aspect, patio doors to rear aspect leading to garden, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.56m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe x2, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 10' max ( 3.56m x 3.05m max )
Double glazed windows to side aspect, loft access with a ladder leading to hobby room.
Bonus Room/hobby Room 9' 3" x 5' ( 2.82m x 1.52m )
Restricted head height, Velux window at the side aspect, eaves storage, down lights.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, bathroom suite in white, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, push button wc, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
Push button wc, corner wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and extractor fan.
Laid to gravel with remainder laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders.
Part patio, part gravel, door into work shop, summer house, timber shed, mainly laid to lawn with flowers, shrubs and mature shrub borders.
Gated, leading to gravel drive way for several vehicles, also leading to garage.
Double doors, power and light, leading to work shop at the rear of the garage with power and light, door also leading to garden.
For a rental valuation or for further lettings information please contact our lettings team on 01264 352207.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.