*MUST BE VIEWED* * LARGE SEMI DETACHED * 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS * 2 RECEPTION ROOMS * LARGE MODERN KITCHEN * DOUBLE GLAZING * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN * OFF ROAD PARKING * *NO CHAIN*
Connels are delighted to offer for sale this three double bedroom semi detached house with two reception rooms and a modern fitted kitchen. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, outside there is an attractive rear garden with off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
Side aspect double glazed front door to:
Double glazed side aspect window. Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, spindle balustrade and banisters, doors to:
Lounge 13' 3" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.04m into bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed front aspect bay window. Electric fire place, radiator.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.70m x 3.40m )
Double glazed side aspect window. Radiator, textured ceiling, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' 4" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.67m max x 2.82m max )
L Shaped room. Double glazed rear aspect window, double glazed rear aspect door. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer unit, splashback tiling. Gas cooker point, cookerhood over, built in washing machine and dishwasher, built in fridge/freezer, cupboard concealing central heating boiler, radiator with cover and shelf over, tiled floors.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from hallway, loft access, textured ceiling, doors to:
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Textured ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.43m )
Double glazed side aspect window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 15' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.67m x 2.84m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Radiator, textured ceiling.
Double glazed side aspect window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled surround, radiator.
Gate with access to the front of the property. Garden laid mainly to lawn with two small trees, flower and shrub borders. Patio area from rear of property, further gravel patio, outside tap. Timber shed, gate access to parking area. Garden WC comprising side aspect window and high level WC.
There is one off road parking for one car at the rear with an option to open up to create more parking.
Enclosed by a low garden wall, laid to shingle with shrubs and gate to footpath.
For any Lettings queries or advice, please contact out Lettings team on 02380 618343.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.