Situated within Southampton City Centre with views over Palmerston Park, this two bedroom apartment in a gated complex would make an ideal first time or investment purchase. The property benefit from gas central heating and double glazing, bathroom and ensuite.
Situated within Southampton City Centre with views over Palmerston Park, this two bedroom apartment in a gated complex would make an ideal first time or investment purchase. The property benefit from gas central heating and double glazing, bathroom and ensuite and has off road parking on a first come first serve basis. West Quay Shopping Centre, Ikea and Ocean Village are all within three quarters of a mile.
Gated entrance with communal security entrance, lift and stairs to all floors.
Private Front Door
Coved and plain plastered ceiling, smoke alarm, single paneled radiator, shelved storage cupboard, intercom phone, thermostat for central heating and laminate flooring.
Living Room/dining/kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 23' 8" x 18' ( 7.21m x 5.49m)
(length narrowing to 10"11 and width narrowing to 11"11) Open plan living room which incorporates dining and kitchen areas. Coved and plain plastered ceiling, double width double glazed doors to the Venetian balcony with views over Palmerston Park, two double paneled radiators, laminate flooring. Matching range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces over, inset stainless steal single drainer sink unit, integrated fan assisted electric oven and grill, four burner gas hob, cooker hood, the integrated white goods include a washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator and a freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
Coved and plain plastered ceiling, double glazed window to the rear elevation, double paneled, four door fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves, door to the ensuite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room
Plain plastered ceiling, high level double glazed window, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, tile splash backs, fitted shower cubicle with electric shower and ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.67m )
Coved and plain plastered ceiling, double glazed window, double paneled radiator.
Bathroom 7' 1" Max x 6' 7" Max ( 2.16m Max x 2.01m Max )
Plain plastered ceiling, Expelair extractor, three piece suite comprising a paneled bath with mixer tap shower connection, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, tiled splash back, light with a shaver socket and ceramic tiled flooring
The property is set in a gated complex and benefits from off road parking on a first come first serve basis.
The property still has the benefit of the remainder of an NHBC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.