In the sought after village of Finstock is a larger than average two bedroom mid-terrace. Comprising of a lounge/diner, kitchen and substantial sized conservatory, plus two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside is a front and rear garden and a garage. Call now to take a peak inside!
A larger than average two bedroom mid-terrace house in the popular village location of Finstock. The property consists of a lounge/diner, kitchen and substantial sized conservatory, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is the front and rear gardens and an extra benefit of a garage. This property must be seen to appreciate the space which is on offer. Call 01993 778281 to arrange to see inside!
Single glazed door to front aspect. Wood laminate flooring and radiator. Door to lounge and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge / Diner 23' 11" x 12' 7" Max ( 7.29m x 3.84m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed doors to conservatory. TV & telephone point. Two radiators, fitted carpet and wood burner. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 3" Max x 7' 3" ( 3.73m Max x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units and laminated work surfaces with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob with cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and integral fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler and understairs cupboard with light. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Conservatory 17' Max x 14' ( 5.18m Max x 4.27m )
UPVC construction with french doors leading into the garden. Air conditioning and heating unit. Wooden flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access which is loose boarded with ladder and light.
Bedroom One 17' Max x 10' 4" ( 5.18m Max x 3.15m )
Double glazed dorma window to front and rear aspect. Two radiators, TV point, cupboard and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" Max x 9' 2" ( 4.01m Max x 2.79m )
Double glazed dorma window to rear aspect. Radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Matching suite comprising of paneled bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity style wash hand basin and low level wc. Extractor fan, radiator, storage cupboard, spot lights to ceiling and tiled flooring.
Outside The Property
Pathway to front door and remainder laid to lawn.
Enclosed rear garden with fence surround with rear access. Patio area with remainder laid to lawn. Shrubs and boarder, pond and shed.
Up and over doors with power and light. Workbench and storage cupboards.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.