Brookmead, Southwick, Trowbridge £149,995
Connells - Trowbridge
Phone the agent:
Send me homes like this by email daily / weekly
LOCATED IN THE SEMI RURAL & EVER POPULAR VILLAGE OF SOUTHWICK.
Mid Terrace Three Bedroom Property in a cul de sac location in the popular vilage of Southwick.
Double glazed front door. Stairs to first floor. Wood laminate flooring. Door to:
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Wall light points. Electric heater. Coved ceiling. TV & telephone points. Continuation of laminate flooring. Door to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 6" x 8' 7" ( 4.72m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window and patio doors overlooking and leading to garden. Whilst comprising a comprehensive range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surface. Inset stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under. Part tiled walls. Space for washing machine. Further space for fridge freezer. Further rolled edge work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under and units over. Space for cooker with stainless steel hood over. Breakfast peninsula with units under. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from entrance hall. Loft hatch. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 5" red'g to 9'8 x 8' 2" ( 3.48m red'g to 9'8 x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Built in wardrobe with hanging and storage space. TV point. Electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Double glaze window to rear overlooking garden. Electric heater.
Bedroom Three 8' x 5' 7" max ( 2.44m x 1.70m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Built in wardrobe. Separate over stairs storage cupboard.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.08m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with mixer shower tap over. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Electric heater.
With path to front door. Flower and shrub borders.
With paved patio area. Whilst being predominantly laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders. Fenced boundaries.
Single garage, in nearby block, with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.