Modern Style Three Bedroom Ideal First Time Buy / Family Home in a Popular Residential Area.......
Situated on the popular Lavender Fields developments is this Well Presented Semi Detached Property which offers accommodation including an Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen / Diner, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Whilst outside there is an Enclosed Garden to the Rear and Driveway Parking to Side for Two/Three Vehicles. The property further benefits from Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating.
With door from the front. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Coved ceiling.
Low level wc & wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Obscure double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.75m x 3.53m )
With double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV point. Wood effect laminate flooring. Understairs storage cupboard. Coved ceiling. Door to kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner 8' 8" x 14' 10" ( 2.64m x 4.52m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed french doors to rear garden. Range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Built in electric oven & inset gas hob with cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled floor to kitchen area. Wood effect laminate floor to dining area.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from entrance hall. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 14' 11" max, 11'6 min ( 3.68m x 4.55m max, 11'6 min )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation. Radiator. TV & telephone points. Coved ceiling. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 7' 4" plus door recess x 8' 7" ( 2.24m plus door recess x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, overlooking garden. Radiator. Access to boarded loft with light.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 1" ( 2.69m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear, overlooking garden. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side. Suite comprising bath with mixer tap shower attachment, wash hand basin & low level wc. Tiled splashbacks. Shaver point with light. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Laid to lawn with shrub border. Paved path leading to front entrance door. Outside light.
Enclosed by fencing with gated side access and is mainly laid to lawn with shrub border. Paved patio area. Wooden storage shed. Cold water tap. Outside light.
To the side of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for up to three vehicles.
From our office in Fore Street proceed down Wicker Hill, bear right into Hill Street and bear right into Board Street. Turn right into Congire, left into Church Street then left into Union Street. Turn right continuing on Union Street and at the mini roundabout turn right into The Halve. At the next roundabout take the third exit, and then the first exit left at the next roundabout into West Ashton Road. Turn right at the mini roundabout into Broadcloth Lane East and take the third right into Ryeland Way. Take first right into Hewitt Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.