Located in a position not far from the town centre and Trowbridge Railway is this Three Bedroom Period Property, which is being Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain......
Located in a position not far from the Town Centre and Trowbridge Train Station is this Three Bedroom Victorian Period Property which offers accommodation comprising an Entrance Hall, Lounge with Open Fire Place, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs Bathroom and Three Bedrooms. Outside there is Small Garden to the Front and an Enclosed to the Rear. Further benefits include Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating.
Obscure double glazed door to the front. Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Wood flooring. Doors to Sitting Room and Dining Room.
Sitting Room 13' 4" x 9' 6" into recess ( 4.06m x 2.90m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Open fire place with flagstone hearth & surround. Radiator. TV point. Wood flooring. Dado rail. Coved ceiling. [This room is an irregular shape]
Dining Room 14' 4" x 10' 4" into recess ( 4.37m x 3.15m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Open fire place. Radiator. Shelved recess. Wood flooring. Coved ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard. Door leading to Kitchen. [This room is an irregular shape]
Kitchen 8' 7" max x 7' 2" ( 2.62m max x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and part tiled walls. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Open access to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 6' 8" ( 1.93m x 2.03m )
Wall unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Central heating and hot water boiler. Space for tumble dryer. Radiator. Work surface. Part tiled walls. Door to side leading out to rear garden. Door to bathroom.
Three piece suite comprising a low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Obscure double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from entrance hall. Loft access. Coved ceiling. Wood flooring. Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 12' 8" into recess ( 4.06m x 3.86m into recess )
Two double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. TV point. Coved ceiling. [This room is an irregular shape]
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 8' into recess ( 4.39m x 2.44m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. [This room is an irregular shape]
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 1" ( 2.44m x 2.16m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Low level wall and path leading to front entrance door.
Concrete area to the side and is enclosed by fencing. Mainly laid to lawn with a selection of shrubs. Paved steps from concrete area to paved patio. Path to gated rear access. Wooden storage shed.
From the office of Connells in Trowbridge proceed out of the town via Stallard Street and on left onto Newtown. Take the first right onto Gloucester Road where the property can be found on the left hand side at the far end, after the turning to Bond Street and the Convenience Store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.