Located in an area not far from the Town Centre is this End of Terrace Period Property which is being Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain.........
Located in an area not far from the town centre and local amenities, is this Period End of Terrace Property which is being Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain and comprises Two Double Size Bedrooms, Lounge with Open Fire Place, Dining Area, Kitchen & Downstairs Bathroom. Outside there is a Lawned Garden to the Front and Enclosed Courtyard Garden to the Rear. The property further benefits from upvc Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
Sitting Room 9' 9" x 10' 5" ( 2.97m x 3.18m )
Wooden door to the front. Double glazed window to to the front aspect. Feature brick open fire place. Radiator. TV point. Two wall light points. Arch to Dining Area.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 10' 6" max ( 2.97m x 3.20m max )
Obscure double glazed light window to the side. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Wood flooring. Coved ceiling. Arch to Kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 5' 4" max ( 3.25m max x 1.63m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and part tiled walls. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Folding door to rear lobby. Built in electric oven and inset gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge and freezer. Radiator.
Door to rear courtyard garden. Door to downstairs bathroom.
Three piece suite comprising a bath with mixer tap shower attachment, low level wc and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Skylight window to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the ground floor. Doors to Bedrooms.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 10' 5" into recess ( 3.02m x 3.18m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator. TV point. Fireplace. Coved ceiling,
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. Access to loft via pull down ladder with skylight and light.
Enclosed by fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with paved path with gated access. Outside light.
Rear Courtyarrd Garden
Enclosed by wall and fencing and laid to patio with wooden storage shed. Cold water tap. Gated rear access.
From the office of Connells in Trowbridge proceed out of the town and into Eastbourne Road. Continue into Eastbourne Gardens and turn right at junction into Ashton Street. Proceed along and take the first right into Harford Street where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.