Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow situated within walking distance of the Town Centre and is being Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain......
Located in a position not far from the Town Centre is this Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow which is has been upgraded by the current owners, on a good size plot, and has undergone a previous conversion of the garage to provide a 26' Sun Room and also benefits from an Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms & Bathroom. There are well laid gardens to the Front and Rear and Driveway Parking for Two Cars. Further benefits include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and is being Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain.
Double glazed upvc door to the front. Radiator. Storage cupboard housing electric meter, light and fuse box. Doors leading to Lounge & Kitchen.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 3" into recess ( 4.50m x 4.04m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Refitted 'Leekes' fire place with remote controlled log effect fire. TV & telephone points. Radiator. Door to inner hallway.
Doors to Bedrooms & Bathroom. Access to loft with pull down ladder, partly boarded and housing the gas fired combi boiler serving heating and hot water system. Airing cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
Refiited in 2008 with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with high gloss fronts, complimentary wood effect roll edge work surfaces and part tiled splashbacks. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Pantry cupboard. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to the side looking into sun room. Glazed panelled door to sun room.
Sun Room 26' 5" max x 10' 6" max ( 8.05m max x 3.20m max )
With double glazed window to the front and side aspects. Obscure double glazed door to front. Polycarbonate roof with wooden struts. Double glazed double doors to rear leading out to rear garden. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.00m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 12' 5" ( 2.64m x 3.78m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect ovelooking garden. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising a level wc, wash hand basin and bath. Complimentary part tiled walls. Obscure double glazed window. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Being mainly laid to lawn with dwarf brick wall with railings to the front. Shrub border. Driveway and path leading to front entrance door.
Enclosed by fencing and hedging. Mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, gravelled section and paved path. Wooden storage shed. Security light. Outdoor double power point. Cold water tap.
Parking to the front of the property for up to two cars.
From the office of Connells in the town centre proceed down Wicker Hill and bear right into Hill Street. Upon entering Hill Street move over to the left hand lane and proceed along and into Seymour Road. Conitnue along passing the Community Hospital and Trowbridge Cricket Ground on the right and the property can be found on the right had side opposite the communal playing field / recreation area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.