Two Bedroom End of Terrace Bungalow located on a development for the over 55's with warden assistance. Nestled amongst similar properties with communal gardens and parking facilities.
Situated in a small development for the over 55's is this End of Terrace Warden Controlled Bungalow which is being Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain and comprises accommodation including an Entrance Hall, Lounge / Diner, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom. Whilst outside there are Communal Gardens, Patio Area and Parking. The property further benefits from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
uPvc door to the front. Glazed panelled leading to Lounge / Diner and door to Bathroom.
Lounge / Diner 18' 7" max x 9' 8" max ( 5.66m max x 2.95m max )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed window to the rear aspect. Two radiators. TV & telephone points. Warden pullcord. Doors leading to Kitchen & Inner Hall.
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 6' 7" max ( 3.48m max x 2.01m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and incorporates an inset sink and drainer. Part tiled walls. Space for electric cooker with cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Gas fired central heating and hot water boiler. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Obscure upvc double glazed door leading to the rear. Warden pullcord.
Storage cupboard. Access to loft. Doors to Bedrooms.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.61m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Warden pullcord.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Warden pullcord.
Obscure double glazed window to the front. Three piece suite comprising a low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Warden pullcord.
Has one area laid to gravel with other side laid to shrubs and flowers. Path leading to front entrance door. Outside light.
Communal lawned garden and patio area and path to the rear entrance door.
There are designated parking bays in the communal parking area.
From the office of Connells in the town proceed down Wicker Hill and left onto Bythesea Road. At the main County Way roundabout take the third exit on Brown Street. Continue along to the end and turn left into Orchard Road. Take the first right into Haden Road and next left into Weavers Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.