Located in an established residential area on the Southwick side of the town is this First Floor Maisonette which benefits from having it's own Entrance and is Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain.
Located in an established residential area on the Southwick side of Trowbridge is this First Floor Maisonette which has undergone recent refurbishment to include new carpeting, decor and refitted bathroom. Property is being Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain and comprises an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Bedroom, Kitchen & Bathroom. Outside there is a Lawned Garden to the Rear and further benefits from Double Glazing & Electric Heating.
With door from the front and stairs rising to accommodation with storage cupboard under. Electric night storage heater.
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Loft access. Doors to all rooms.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 11' 5" ( 3.91m max x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect. Electric night storage heater. Picture rail.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
Comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and part tiled walls. Inset one and half sink and drainer. Built in electric oven and inset hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Matching breakfast bar. Picture rail. Electric night storage heater. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 14' x 12' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. TV point. Electric night storage heater. Telephone point. Picture rail.
Refitted white bathroom suite comprising a low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Obscure double glazed window to side. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
There is a garden accessed from the property via a gravel pathway. Mainly laid to lawn with borders containing a selection of shrubs. Small paved patio area.
Gravelled driveway to the front for one car.
From the office of Connells in the town proceed out of the town on the Frome Road and take a right at the top into Pitman Avenue, where the property can be identified by our For Sale sign.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.