Situated in an Imposing Building with the popular address of Wingfield Road, is this Converted First Floor Apartment boasting deceptive sized accommodation throughout and within easy reach of the Town Centre and Trowbridge Railway. Property is being Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain......
Located in a well established and sought after residential area, not far from the Town Centre and Trowbridge Railway, is this First Floor Converted Apartment which has undergone refurbishment by the current owner to provide a Refitted Bathroom and boasts deceptive sized accommodation with high ceilings. Accommodation comprises an Entrance Hall with Security Intercom, Lounge, Double Bedroom and Kitchen / Diner. Further benefits include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and is being Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain.
Communal Entrance Hall
Door to front elevation. Stairs to first floor. Private door to:
Door from first floor landing. Wall light point. Door to inner hallway.
Radiator. Wall light point. Doors to:
Lounge 16' 5" x 12' 6" ( 5.00m x 3.81m )
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to front elevation. Two radiators. TV & telephone points. Victorian style fireplace. Two wall light points.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 10" x 9' 7" ( 4.52m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear. Range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks. Rolled edge work surfaces. Space for cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted combi boiler supplying hot water and central heating. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 16' x 11' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.58m )
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Wall light points. Victorian style fire place. Coved ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side. Refitted suite comprising shower bath with wall mounted shower and screen to side, wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled splashbacks. Heated towel rail. Shaver point with light. Extractor fan.
From the office in Trowbridge proceed down Wicker Hill and into Stallard Street. Proceed over mini roundabout and onot next large traffic light controlled roundabout and take the middle lane into Wingfield Road. Continue along where the property can be found on the left hand side on the corner with the junction of Avenue Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.