A two bedroom mid terraced property located in a cul de sac location within Westlea, providing an excellent position for local amenities and road network. The accommodation offers entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom, a good sized rear garden and parking.
A two bedroom mid terraced property located in cul de sac location within Westlea, providing an excellent position for local amenities and road network. The accommodation offers entrance porch, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is a good sized rear garden and allocated parking. Highly recommended to view.
Door to the front aspect, access through to the lounge and storage cupboard area
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric radiator, TV point, Telephone point, stairs rising to the first floor & access through to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, a fitted kitchen comprising of a combination of a wall and base units, a single bowl stainless steel sink inset into roll top work surfaces with splash back tiling, space for gas or electric cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge/freezer, electric radiator, access door leading to rear garden.
Stairs rising from the lounge, doors to all accommodation.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in storage over the stairs, electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to the rear aspect, suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled.
Enclosed by wood panel fencing, with a rear access gate, patio to the rear of the property with a pathway leading to the rear gate, mainly laid to lawn, storage shed.
Allocated parking for one vehicle.
From Connells office proceed west bound on Thamesdown drive, continue along Purton Road & onto Mead Way. Proceed straight over the next five roundabouts and then bear right into Westlea. At the next roundabout take the third exit on Westlea Drive, take the fourth turning right onto Birdcombe Road, turn right into the cul de sac and the property can be found directly in front of you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.