3 Bedroom end terrace property set in the SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION OF DAUNTSEY, Wiltshire. The accommodation comprises of 3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, DRIVEWAY PARKING. CORNER PLOT GARDEN
Connells are delighted to present for sale this 3 bedroom end terrace property set in the sought after Village location of Dauntsey, Wiltshire. The accommodation comprises of 3 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, driveway parking. The property further benefits from double glazing, night storage heating and gardens.
Front door leading to porch.
Window to side, door to kitchen/dining room.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 8" x 16' 2" max ( 5.08m x 4.93m max )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to front, sink and drainer unit, wall and base units with work surfaces over, electric cooker point, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for; tumble drier, freezer and fridge. Two night storage heaters, door to rear, door to lounge, stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear, night storage heater, TV aerial point, telephone point, feature fireplace and surround.
Stairs rising from kitchen/diner, doors to all rooms, double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, night storage heater, TV aerial point, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, night storage heater, TV aerial point.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.08m )
Electric heater, TV aerial point, double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to rear, white panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC, laminate flooring.
Mostly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, side gated access.
Driveway parking is available.
Available from Connells offices on request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.