Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS TIMES to 80360 or email us
Frome road caravan fire accidental, say fire service
5:33pm Monday 10th September 2012 in Trowbridge
A fire in a small holding between Trowbridge and Southwick in Frome Road this afternoon (Monday) started in a caravan and was caused accidentally, according to the fire service.
The blaze started in the caravan in The Nestings at around 12.20pm, and as it threatened to spread to the nearby stables the owner let the horses and other animals on site out into the adjacent field before they could be injured.
No animals or people were harmed by the fire, which was brought under control by crews from Trowbridge and Westbury and put out by 1.50pm, although an ambulance attended as a precaution.
Comments are closed on this article.