Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text WILTS TIMES to 80360 or email us
Firefighters tackle blaze at Chippenham stables
9:54am Monday 11th February 2013 in Latest News
Four fire crews tackled a house fire near Chippenham on Saturday night.
Two crews from Chippenham were called to Lanhill Stables at 7.18pm to deal with a blaze in the tiled roof of a single storey home.
Animals at the site were moved to safety by the owners and two further crews - from Corsham and Calne – were mobilised to assist with firefighting and salvage, supported by the aerial appliance from Swindon and a water carrier from Royal Wootton Bassett.
It is believed that the fire started in the flue liner of a chimney.
Comments are closed on this article.