PREMIER Division champions and WG Parr Trophy winners The Castle FC will look to write their name into the Chippenham & District Sunday League’s record books this Sunday as will their AM Print & Copy sponsored Eric Hughes Memorial Knockout Cup final opponents Corsham Centre Youth.

Tom Perkins' side go head-to-head with the fourth division champions looking to become the first side to capture the top-flight title, Parr Trophy and Knockout Cup in the same season.

The Centre will bid to become the first Division Four side to lift the cup which was introduced into the League calendar in 1967.

Chippenham Town’s Hardenhuish Park will stage what is the 47th final to date and should prove to be a classic that could rival last season’s showpiece between Biddestone Social and Bug & Spider which the former won 4-2.

Castle's route to the final has seen them play only two fixtures.

Round one saw them beat fourth division Oakhill 9-4, with Adam Heath scoring five on his debut before they received a bye in round two.

Next up were top-flight AFC Melksham and after 120 minutes the score was 1-1. Keeper Matt Tilley shone in the penalty shootout, pulling off some fine saves to send The Castle through 4-3 on penalties.

This was The Castle's last game in the competition before the final.

In the quarter-finals they were due to face Westbury Rangers, who on the morning of the game were unable to raise a team therefore handing the tie to The Castle.

The pick of the semi-finals paired The Castle against Biddestone Social, who had beaten The Castle (then Crown FC) on two previous occasions at the same stage.

Due to Biddestone withdrawing from the league, this handed The Castle a place at Hardenhuish.

Corsham Centre’s route to the final was a hard one, despite being handed a bye in the first round.

Centre then kicked off their campaign with a 3-2 victory at home to Division Two side Miller Sports A, Darrin Moss, Mark Sharratt and James Lye scoring the goals.

Next up for the Centre were first division opponents in Kings Arms (All Cannings), Centre coming through a trickier-than-expected tie, winning 3-1 thanks to goals from Ben Thomson, Stuart Tutty and Darrin Moss.

The Centre then hosted third division Pig & Whistle United in their quarter-final tie and were at their best winning 8-0. Ben Thomson helped himself to a four-timer, Craig Gingell netted twice and a goal each for Mark Sharratt and Liam Ralph made up their eight.

Standing in their way of a final appearance this season were second division champions FC Buscots, a Ben Thomson double booking Centre's place in the final which gets underway at 2pm on Sunday.