CHIPPENHAM Town’s Hardenhuish Park again played host to this season’s Mid-Wilts Youth & Minor Football League Cup finals, AFC Corsham getting their hands on two trophies.

The finals got under way on Friday evening as Derry Hill United took on AFC Corsham Black in the U17/18 showpiece.

Hill started well playing with the slope and wind in their favour and went close several times.

But Corsham broke the deadlock with a fine strike from Nathan Baldwin before going on to finish 3-0 winners, Sam Rose and Jon Harding also on target.

The match was officiated by this season’s best level five referee Philip Miles with assistants Nigel Fisher and Adam Osbourne.

Saturday’s games kicked off with the Ron and Edna Sales (U15) League Cup final, with Rob Sales, the game’s guest of honour, presented to the teams, AFC Corsham Jaguars and Holt FC.

The sides could not be separated at the end of normal and extra time, their goalless draw leading to a penalty shootout where the Jaguars held their nerve to win it 4-2.

Holt’s Ciaran Taylor was chosen as man of the match, with the game refereed by Martin Chown with assistants Adam Pothcary and Tom Brazier.

The U11 final saw FC Calne Milan face Chippenham Town Youth, Milan making the most of the wet and windy conditions to take a 2-0 lead with goals from Rocco Diiorio and George Ford.

Chippenham had cancelled out the lead by half time but, in a see-saw second half, a fine shot from Callum Angell proved to be the winner for Calne, for whom Ewan Harnett was named man of the match.

The match was officiated by Joe Williamson and assistants David Green and David Mullins.

Saturdays final game was between Warminster Highbury and Amesbury Juniors for the U13s Jack Goodenough Memorial Trophy An end-to-end encounter saw Highbury prove the stronger on the day to take a 4-3 victory, with goals from Thomas Poolman, a James Porter double and Leroy Cooper.

Santosh Tamang, twice, and Brandon Kruger replied for Amesbury, with Tamang awarded the man of the match trophy.

The game was refereed by this season’s best referee Niall Burtt, assisted by Oderico Rossi and Steven Brenchley.

Sunday’s finals kicked off with the U16s Barry Curtis Memorial Trophy between Devizes Town Youth and Melksham Town Youth, with both teams presented to Terry Curtis and Pete Smart.

Devizes took the lead with a goal from George Taplin and wrapped up a 4-0 win after the break with two goals from Jamie Hall and a strike from captain James Perrett.

The game was refereed by Graham Wilkin, assisted by Daniel Wordley and Neil Hawker.

Castle Combe Colts Whites completed a league and cup double thanks to a 2-0 victory over Marshfield Juniors in the U10s Daniel Higgs Memorial Trophy final.

Tom Wallace finished off Toby Bridgeman-Daw's cross at the far post to give the newly-crowned Blue Division champions an interval lead and George White doubled their advantagein the second half.

White was named man of the match before captain Bradley Beck lifted the Daniel Higgs Memorial Trophy after a game was refereed by Jack House.

The U12s Ron Boucher Memorial Trophy saw Blue Division winners Warminster Highbury play runners up Devizes Town Youth.

Both sides created chances but Devizes made more of theirs to finish 5-2 winners, with goals from Daniel Butcher, Rafferty Stone, Logan Anning and two from man of the match Oscar Toropov-Shilling.

Adam Cook and Sam Wright replied for Highbury, with the game refereed by Chris Perrett, assisted by Philip Boore and Joe Williams.

The last final saw Bradford Town Youth and Bath Arsenal play for the U14s Tim Kerr Memorial Trophy.

Arsenal gave a slick team performance to go 7-0 in front but Bradford continued to push forward late and were rewarded with a poacher’s goal from William Chantry, who went on to score a second.

Bath’s goals came from Sam Whitson, Piran Gillow twice, Finlay Norris, Cameron Bond, Lucas Ojolo and one from man of the match Louis Mann.

The game was refereed by the best level six official, Leeford Baafi-Antwi, assisted by Alen Evans and Megan Fear.