AFTER seeing off fellow Trowbridge & District League side Holt in the preliminary round of the Wiltshire Junior Cup, holders Luxol St Andrews were paired with Greyhound in their first round clash at Lacock.

Jordan Gullis kept their hopes of back-to-back cup wins alive as a 5-1 win saw them progress to the next round.

Nick Taylor’s first half double put Luxol in charge at the break. Mitchell Hamber made it 3-0 and a stunning strike from Kieran Hard extended the hosts lead further before Jamie Parlour netted number five. Adam Welch scored a late penalty to give Greyhound a consolation.

Trowbridge Wanderers Development crashed out of the competition following their 7-0 defeat at Stratton Juniors.

Stockton & Codford who were beaten in the semi-finals last season, saw their cup hopes ended away at Ramsbury FC who took the tie after a penalty shoot out.

Sam McEntee’s 83rd-minute equaliser for Stockton took the game to extra time. Sam McQueen put Stockton in front on 93 minutes, but they were unable to hold on as Rambury struck a second and take the tie to penalties where they prevailed 5-3, Tom Lucas, Justin Preece and James Collett finding the target.

Heytesbury booked their place in the next round thanks to an excellent 8-2 triumph at North Swindon WMC.

Charlie Waylen’s seventh-minute effort set the villagers on their way,

Dan Dicks headed home on 16 minutes to make it 2-0 and although North Swindon reduced the deficit before half-time the floodgates opened in the second half.

Kyle Edwards scored from the penalty spot on 55 minutes, Ashley Kinkead's superb free kick, two more from Charlie Waylen made it 6-1 before the hosts netted a second.

Ik Ichiebuka and a fourth of the afternoon for Waylen who scored from the half line wrapped up the success.

The 10 men of The Stiffs put in a spirited performance at home to Swindon League outfit Wheatsheaf Stratton. Three down at the break, Ade Giles' side went out of the competition after losing 7-0.

Hilperton United claimed their place in last 16 courtesy of a 5-0 victory over Haydon Wick.

Tom Blackman and Jake Samuels were on target in the first 45 minutes.

A second from Blackman made it 3-0 and further goals for Ryan Underwood and Jon Williams with his first for the club sealed the win for the villagers.

Three Daggers, who were one of last season’s losing semi-finalists, kept their dreams of cup success alive after overcoming Alderbury FC 4-2.

Phil Hampson, who provided an assist for Reuben Spong’s opener for Daggers, then scored the next two himself, with Joe Eds and Luke Mittens setting him up.

Martin Johnson sealed Daggers’ success following good work from Ryan Earney.

A 4-2 defeat for Semington Magpies at home to D.I. United saw them exit the cup at the first hurdle. Rich Allum and Alex McLachlan were Magpies' scorers.