PHEASANT FC are the new leaders of the Shoestrings Chargrill-sponsored Chippenham Sunday League Premier Division after a 4-1 success at previous table-toppers FC North Wiltshire.

North Wilts led when Matt Webb tapped in, but Pheasant’s response was swift and goals from Nick Maniford, Paul Gittins and Ryan Tyrell put them 3-1 up at the break. Tyrell then sealed the victory with his second after the interval.

Despite missing two penalties, Bath Road came from three goals down at FC Bradford to snatch a thrilling 3-3 draw.

Noah Millard’s double and a goal from Harry Hamlin had put Bradford in total control before Bath Road spurned two chances to reduce the arrears from the spot as both Tom Sigee and Matt Spear squandered penalties.

Luke Minnis started the Bath Road comeback, though, which was completed when Spear atoned for his earlier miss by scoring a late double.

FC Lacock edged to a narrow 2-1 success over Bell By The Green.

After a goalless first half, efforts from Adam Stevenson and Josh Hard put Lacock in control before Matthew Hale scored a late consolation for Bell By The Green.

North Star Club stay rooted to the foot of the table following a 7-2 defeat at home to a Box Rovers.

Dan King struck twice in the first half and Justin Flowers also netted to make it 3-0 at the break. Liam Shipman pushed Box further clear before Mike McKeller pulled a goal back for North Star.

Flowers got two more for Rovers but had to share the match ball with King as he also bagged a third of his own, with Aaron Tyler netting another consolation for North Star.

Near neighbours Semington and AFC Melksham shared a 4-4 draw at Little Marsh.

Semington’s Danny Rimmer (2) and Chris Dore scored in the first half for Semington as James Dark bagged a double for Melksham.

A third from Dark and Jordan Kirk’s effort put Melksham 4-3 ahead before a late Rimmer goal completed his treble and earned Semington a point.


MELKSHAM-BASED New Inn Wacker occupy second spot after their 2-1 comeback triumph at home to Calne United.

Matt Fenn saw his opener for Calne cancelled out by Rob Brown’s effort before the break and Matt Carroll netted the winner for New Inn, who dedicated the victory to founder member Stephen Wakefield who passed away this time three years ago.

A 3-1 victory for leaders Bromham at Kingfisher means they have a slender one-point advantage at the top.

Ryan Collins’ first-half double put Bromham ahead and although Paul Mannings halved the arrears for Kingfisher, it was little more than a consolation as Harry Green wrapped up the villagers’ win.

A dreadful first 45 minutes cost Faded as they went down 3-2 at Fox & Hounds (Warminster).

Darrell Hitchcock and a Justin Preece double gave Fox & Hounds a 3-0 advantage at the break. Faded rallied in the second half as Radu Pandelica struck twice, including one from the penalty spot, but the visitors could not fight back for a draw.

Bottom side Brunel suffered a 1-0 loss away at The Foresters Arms, whose victory was marred by an injury to Ash Barnett.

Foresters lost Barnett after just eight minutes, however, it took the medical services almost an hour and half to arrive at Bowerhill.

Nathan Walker scored a late winner upon the resumption of play.

Westbury Railway suffered a 5-0 loss at home to FC Libby.

Will Thomson, Nathan Drew and Sam Robinson fired Libby to a 3-0 interval lead. Kyle Palmer got his first goal for the club after the break before Thomson netted a wonder strike for Libby’s fifth.


WORTON & Cheverell earned a thumping 8-0 success over previously unbeaten Lion & Fiddle.

Ali Bradley opened the scoring for Worton and a Lee Sanders double put them 3-0 up at the break. Jamie Wallen headed home the hosts’ fourth before Bradley got two more to complete his hat-trick. Rob Drown and Jack Bramwell added the other goals.

Audley FC made it 14 goals scored against Biddestone this season after a 7-2 success on the road.

Biddestone found themselves 4-0 down to goals from Jordan Tarrant (2), George Bettles and Tim Hibbert before Adam Loveridge got them on the scoresheet. Audley restored their four-goal cushion before the break when Ben Hibbard headed home.

George Bettles went on to complete a hat-trick for Audley after the break, with Loveridge netting again for Biddestone in between those strikes.

Old Road came from behind against Sporting Box to claim a 4-3 victory.

Mike Pattemore and Adam Greeves were on target for Box in a first half that saw Matt Poole reply for Old Road. Zach Hayward scored a third for Box but it mattered little as further goals from Poole, Louis Hoof and Seamus Nickless-Mooney sealed the points for Old Road.

White Hart came out on top for the second week running against Wednesday Warriors, winning 9-5 on this occasion.

Leading 3-1 at the break through a Ben Skevington double and Ali Moor-Bardell’s effort, the floodgates opened in the second half. Mark Smollens and Mark Lazenby scored two each for White Hart, as did Skevington again to make it a four-timer. Bradley Edwards (2), Stuart Green, Ben Bullus and Ethan Green got Warriors’ goals.