HEYTESBURY remain at the top of the Division One table in the Trowbridge Windows and Conservatories-sponsored Trowbridge & District Division League thanks to a comprehensive 9-0 thumping of Calne Town Reserves.

Joel Sisson opened the scoring for the leaders after just two minutes and struck twice more to complete his hat-trick before half-time. Efforts from Corey Gardner (2), Myles Woodward, Adam Cooke and Jamie Kinchin continued the one-way traffic in the second half.

Marshfield kept up their perfect record thanks to a 4-2 win against Three Daggers.

Two goals from Nick Manifold and one each from Callum Duckett and Josh Legg kept up Marshfield’s early challenge. Daggers’ goals were scored by Wayne Wheeler and Ash Easton.

Semington Magpies edged out Warminster United 4-3 as a Kelvin Lockwood strike in the last minute sealed victory.

Warminster opened the scoring through Josh Gardener before Tony McElhone equalised before the break. McElhone put Semington ahead early in the second half but an Owen Bartley strike brought Warminster back level. Kyler Morgan-Hemmens struck to move Semington into the lead again, only to be pegged back by a Brendan Hind effort before Lockwood struck to snatch all three points for Magpies.

Division Two

DILTON Marsh Wanderers battled from behind to beat Trowbridge Town Reserves 3-2.

Losing 2-0 to goals by Brad Arberry and Gavin Francis, Dilton recovered brilliantly as a Callum Crabb double and one from Adam Welch gave them the win.

Knockout Cup

KEW PR carried their good form from the league into the Chantry Digital-sponsored Knockout Cup by beating Calne Eagles 4-2.

Mike Little opened the scoring for KEW after half-an-hour and that started a devastating spell as Nick Ross (2) and a Dave Percival penalty made it 4-0 at half-time. Calne rallied in the second half and two goals from Keiran Gleed reduced the arrears.

Cup holders Freshford United were knocked out early after losing 3-1 to Devizes Town Reserves.

Kubilay De Vanney put Freshford ahead but Devizes battled back and earned progress thanks to goals from Ben Jenks, Ash Lock and Cameron Lee.

Staverton United were beaten 3-1 at Hilperton United.

Liam Milburn, Graham Griffiths and Ryan Underwood scored for Hilperton as Mathew Gittins replied.

The Stiffs and Greyhound, both without a win so far this season, faced off and it was the former who broke their duck with a 4-1 victory.

Nathaniel Edwards (2), Darren Brewer and Nick Rose struck for The Stiffs, while Callum Davies was Greyhound’s scorer.

Westbury United Reserves’ good form continued with a 5-2 success over Seend United.

Two goals from Ollie Sev and one each from Marty Dew, Max Bishop and George Pawling sealed Westbury’s safe passage as Tom Jones and Nath Drew got on the scoresheet for Seend.

Melksham Town A progressed with a 5-1 win over Warminster Town Reserves.

Morgan Ackerman and Billy Hawkins put Melksham in control at half-time before James Darke, Tommy Smith and Sam Alford followed suit after the break. Harry Gilmore replied for Warminster.