MARSHFIELD took full advantage of Heytesbury’s involvement in cup action to take over as Division One leaders in the Trowbridge Windows and Conservatories-sponsored Trowbridge & District League after a 6-0 win over Warminster Town Reserves.

Two goals each from Tom Richards, Josh Legg and Keiron Tarrant kept up Marshfield’s 100 per cent record.

Hilperton United’s good form continued with a 4-0 victory over Melksham Town A.

Two goals from Luke Murden and one each from Dan Plank and Thomas Buckle saw Hilperton move into third in the table.

Devizes Town Reserves and Warminster United shared a 1 -1 draw.

Darren Lewis scored for Devizes as Chris Sheppard replied for Warminster.

Division Two

LEADERS Staverton United were made to fight for a 5-3 win over Seend United.

Harry Ledbury helped himself to four goals for Staverton, with Quinton Barham adding the fifth. Ollie Elmes, Rob Sandiford and Jack Clayton replied for Seend.

Calne Eagles travelled to Barford Hornets and came away with a 3-1 success.

Josh Madle and Keiran Morris gave Calne a 2-0 lead at the break before Issac Grey pulled one back for Barford. Jack Boyd-Cox scored from the spot to seal the points for Calne, who also saw Matt Bowery miss a penalty.

Westbury United Reserves ran riot against struggling Greyhound with a ruthless 14-0 win.

George Pawling top scored with four goals, followed by Olly Sevjour with a hat-trick. Chris Steele weighed in with two and Wesley McBarnett, Tom Wheeler, Ed Leeson, Lewis Wayman, and Marc Lanfear got one each.

A&B Cup

HEYTESBURY United hit double figures in the first round of the AM Print & Copy-sponsored A&B Cup after racking up an 11-1 victory over Trowbridge Town Reserves.

Jake Wright, Corey Gardner, Reece Collyer, and Sean Snook all grabbed two goals apiece, while Adam Cooke and Myles Woodward got one each, with Heytesbury’s haul completed by an own goal.

Freshford United overcame Dilton Marsh Wanderers 6-3 in an entertaining match.

Hayden Bailey scored twice in the first half, with one from Jamie Palour giving Freshford a 3-1 half-time lead. Palour struck again after the break and Lewis O’Shaughnessy’s brace made up the winners’ six. Aaron Knowles, Callum Crabb and Rich Wyatt replied for Wanderers.

KEW PR made progress with a 5-1 win over The Stiffs.

Goals from David Percival, who later missed a penalty, and Nick Ross put KEW in control before Alfie Little scored a hat-trick. Stiffs’ sole reply came via an own goal.

Three Daggers’ good form continued with a 5-0 win against Aces.

Mark Young and Matt Mead grabbed two goals each, while Jack Hayward got one.

Semington Magpies will be in the hat too after a 4-2 victory over Calne Town Reserves.

Jake Abbott scored twice to give Semington a 2-0 lead at half-time. Brett Fairclough pulled one back for Calne before Kyle Morgan-Hemmens restored Magpies’ two-goal advantage. Abbott completed his hat-trick to make it 4-1 before Jamie Crump reduced the arrears for Calne.