ROYAL Wootton Bassett Town won a thrilling Hellenic League Premier Division encounter 4-3 at home to Longlevens last weekend.

Sam Collier's men were pegged back twice at the Gerard Buxton Sports Ground but eventually held on for their first win against a top-half side this term.

Bassett went in front through Tommy Ouldridge, but Longlevens stormed back to go 2-1 in front.

A sparkling start to the second half saw Bailey Gallagher net an equaliser, and Will Davidson turned the game on its head 10 minutes later.

Longlevens continued to fight through another leveller, but Chris Taylor's penalty midway through the second half ensured the points would remain in Wiltshire.

Elsewhere, Westbury beat Brimscombe & Thrupp 2-1 thanks to early goals from Joe Stradling and Ricky Hulbert.

Fairford Town's incredible form continued following a 1-0 win at home to Calne Town - Ross Langworthy scored for 10-man Fairford after Ian Herring was sent off.

Corsham Town kept up their promotion challenge with a 2-0 success away at Cribbs thanks to goals from Matt Morris and Baldwin Igbinobaro.

Bradford Town held off a second-half challenge from Hereford Lads Club to record a 2-1 home victory. Will Taylor and Jacob Brown put the Bobcats in front before Hereford's Jamie Cuthbertson set nerves jangling after the break.

Shrivenham joined Calne as teams which failed to win after a 2-0 defeat at Westfields.

In the Southern League Division One South, Luke Ballinger scored a 90th-minute winner for Melksham Town in a 2-1 victory away at Bideford last weekend.

Jay Malshanskyj put Melksham in front in the 25th minute - a lead that Melksham held onto until well into the second half.

George Nancekivell equalised in the 65th minute, only to see substitute Ballinger snatch the points at the death.

In the Western League Division One, Devizes Town beat Bristol Telephones 2-0 courtesy of strikes from Bevan Cross and Dylan Jones.

Warminster Town also won 2-0, away at Portishead Town, after Lewis Graham and Conner McKay netted.