Fire forces couple to flee Chippenham house

A kitchen fire filled a home in Chippenham with smoke

A kitchen fire filled a home in Chippenham with smoke

First published in News

A couple were forced to evacuate their home in Palmer Street, Chippenham, at 2.20pm last Saturday after a fire in the kitchen filled the property with smoke.

The fire was out by the time fire crews from Chippenham and Corsham arrived at the scene.

The couple were checked over by paramedics for smoke inhalation, but neither suffered serious injury.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree