2:52pm Monday 7th January 2013
A woman was injured in a ground floor fire in Trowbridge on Friday evening.
A mattress was set on fire in the incident, at a flat in Charlotte Square, at 11.17pm with fire crews using six rose reels to tackle the blaze.
Medical crews were also called with one woman being taken to Royal United Hospital Bath by ambulance.
The police are currently investigating the incident which they suspect could have been an arson attack.
Any witnesses can call Wiltshire Police on 101.
© Copyright 2001-2013 Newsquest Media Group