CROSS Keys Rowde became the first team to take a point off Division Four champions Corsham Centre Youth as they held Pete Ralph’s side to a 2-2 draw last weekend.

The Centre’s equaliser came in added time to deny Josh Scott’s side what would have been a famous win over a team tipped to win all 18 of their league matches this term.

After 10 minutes it looked as if it would be business as usual for the Centre as Darrin Moss headed in a James Lye cross to make it 1-0.

Centre, who had not conceded a goal in their previous nine games, were undone on 35 minutes when Bradley Whitbread squared things up with an excellent equaliser.

Another great strike, this time from Cory Smith, put Rowde 2-1 ahead in the 60th minute and with time running out, it looked as if Corsham would suffer their first defeat of the seasonbefore Adam Shipman headed home to deny Rowde a deserved win.

Miller Sports B 2 Bath Road FC 1

A week after they played out a 2-2 draw, Miller Sports B and Bath Road met in the reverse fixture at The Beeches, Shaw, and like their previous meeting, there wasn’t a lot between the teams.

But youngster Harry Waylan struck his first of the game to give Miller the lead in the second half, Nick Manifold got Bath Road on level terms before a second for Waylan, from a second assist from Nathan Drew, gave him his seventh goal in the last three games and sealed the hosts' victory.

White Horse (Sunday) B 3 The Mallard 3

When White Horse (Sunday) B came from 3-1 down to claim a share of the spoilts against The Mallrd last weekend, despite playing the whole ninety minutes with just ten players.

In spite of their numerical disadvantage, Mallard made an incredible start, with goals from Mark Adams and Brett Fairclough to put them 2-0 inside five minutes.

Chris Fenwick got White Horse back in the game on 15 minutes with his first goal for the club and Paul Bendell had the chance to level matters five minutes later but missed from the penalty spot, which was too prove costly as a first of the season for Andy Adams put Mallard 3-1 ahead at the break.

A quickly taken free-kick from Bendell in the 65th minute caught Mallard sleeping and helped atone for his penalty miss.

Five minutes later, Mallard had the chance to reclaim a two-goal cushion, but Fairclough wasted his chance from 12 yards, blasting his penalty over the bar.

Ten minutes from time, Tim Beecham got himself on the end of a well-worked White Horse move to fire home the equaliser for the hosts, whose draw sees them extended their unbeaten run to three matches.