PHEASANT suffered their first defeat of the campaign after losing 5-3 to Box Rovers, but remain top of the Shoestrings Chargrill-sponsored Chippenham & District League Premier Division table.

Box were 2-0 up at the break through goals from Leigh Rogers and Dan King. Max Wyatt pulled one back for Pheasant, who then fell 4-1 behind as Jon Bazley and King put Box in charge.

Things got worse for Pheasant when they lost Mark Nolan to a second yellow card, but Jordan Coulter’s goal gave them hope.

When Box had keeper Dave Cardus sent off, Pheasant scored a third via Paul Gittins, but Liam Shipman struck to seal Box’s win.

Tom Sigee scored a hat-trick as Bath Road claimed a 6-1 win over Bell By The Green.

An own goal gave Bell the lead, which was cancelled out by Sigee before Aaron Gardiner to put Bath Road 2-1 up at the break.

Two more goals for Sigee in the second half saw him complete his treble, while Matt Spear and Jack Sanderson also found the net.

FC Bradford and AFC Melksham fought out a thrilling 2-2 draw.

Mark Maguire gave Bradford the lead, which was cancelled out by Jack Woolsgrove. Marcus Humm put Melksham 2-1 up before a second for Maguire earned Bradford a point.

Westbury Rangers gave up home advantage to play opponents Semington at Little Marsh and both teams were rewarded in a 2-2 draw.

Matt Mead caught Semington cold in the first minute before Sam Malone restored parity early in the second half.

Corey Gardiner regained the lead for Westbury, who then surrendered all three points in the final minute as Marc Scammell bagged the equaliser for the villagers.


RUNAWAY leaders Bromham stretched their unbeaten run to 12 matches following a 6-1 success at Sutton Benger.

Bromham fell behind to a Kai Flack goal but turned things around to lead 3-1 at the break as Jamie Hall (2) and Ryan Bole netted. Eddie Summers, Joe Walker and a second from Bole wrapped up the win in the second half.

Brunel remain bottom of the table, although a first win in 12 has given them hope of getting out the drop zone after a 4-2 victory against Calne United.

George Madden and Rich Triani had put Calne 2-0 up and after Mike Jenkins missed a penalty for Brunel, it looked as if they were set for another loss.

However, a goal either side of the interval from Josh Gough restored parity before further efforts from Adam Gerrard and Josh Legg sealed Brunel’s much-needed win.

Zach Manna struck twice as Faded maintained their good form with a 7-0 triumph over FC Libby.

Jack Treby scored the opener and further efforts from Nassem Abourachid and Dan Jones made it 3-0 at the break. Manna’s brace, a second for Jones and one for Ashley Poms increased the lead in the second half.

Kingfisher took the spoils against Fox & Hounds (Warminster) with a 4-1 win.

Kieran Blake’s goal for Kingfisher separated the teams at the break. Chris Cox doubled the lead with a free-kick and two goals from Will Stone made it 4-0 before Darrell Hitchcock scored a consolation for Hounds.

The Foresters Arms eased to a 6-1 success at home to Westbury Railway.

Drew Adams restored parity for Westbury after Sean Meer had put the Foresters in front, but Jim Sandiford regained the lead for the hosts prior to half-time. Westbury were undone by further goals in the second half from Gary Higdon, Tom Robinson, Stuart Barber and Leigh Rowles-Hitchcock.


LION & Fiddle are the new leaders after a 14-2 victory away at White Hart.

Jordan Pinder top scored with a six-timer, Tom Blackman and Kieran Ramsey netted two apiece, while singles from Dan Mercer, James Clifford, Adam Mercer and Steve Knight made up the 14. Aaron Hall and Patch Whitlock replied for White Hart.

Audley moved into second as they came from 3-0 down to beat Old Road 10-7.

After the slow start, Josh Hughes, Gareth Jones, Cieran Lyon and Kieran Tarrant put Audley 4-3 up at the break. Hughes added a further two in the second half to complete his hat-trick, Ben Hibbard bagged a couple, Jordan Beazley and a second for Tarrant made up the 10.

Matt Poole and Nick Mills scored two each for Old Road, as Adam O’Keefe, Zak Sallows and a Sam Myles own goal completed their tally.

Wednesday Warriors could only field 10 players for their trip to Biddestone and went down 12-1.

Ryan Armstrong scored four, Ryan Pagett struck three, and singles for Shaun Paradise, Keenan Burnell, Tim Edwards, Jack Greenhaigh and Adam Loveridge made up the dozen. Owen Fletcher got Warriors’ goal.

Sporting Box eased to a 6-0 triumph over Gloucester Conservative.

Adam Greeves gave Box a narrow half-time lead, but the second period was one-way traffic as Greeves added a second, James Weymouth scored twice and Patrick Cunningham and Zach Heyward also netted.


WORTON & Cheverell suffered a penalty shoot-out defeat to holders Tidworth Town, who overturned a 2-0 half-time deficit in this quarter-final clash before the game ended 4-4 after extra time.

Luke Enderby, Jack Hopper, Jamie Wallen and Cullen Wylie all scored for Worton before Tidworth won 6-5 on penalties.

Sean Horobin scored New Inn Wacker’s consolation as they suffered a 7-1 loss to Croft Juniors.